Strategic Change Conceptual Framework
- Setting Periodic Goals for each Department / Ministries aligned with Each Level of Public Representation
- IT / Web base auto- review of the goals successfully achieved by each entity
- Publication of monthly & quarterly rating of the entities / departments and elected representatives
- State Advisory Board to be set up to share recommendations to govt on new policy initiatives.
- The inquiries of governmental affairs to be handled by non-government entities.
- Complete IT, IOT, AI based operation of all the Departments, Services and applications.
- Importing technologies from across the world, wherever and whenever required.
- Maximizing Live Data Management Process.
- Compulsory Automation of Public Services Delivery Systems
RESPONSIBILITIES OF LEGISLATORS
- Each Minister shall be accompanied by 5 MLAs / MPs for collective decision on Departmental / Ministerial Planning
- In states, each MLA shall be responsible for implementing departmental goals in close coordination with the officers concerned
- MLAs / MPs shall have opportunity to function as Minister of allocated Deptt./ Ministries within allocated districts / States.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF FUNCTIONARIES
- All functionaries shall be vested with authority and powers, appropriate to their level.
- Every level officer shall be wholly accountable for the works undertaken under one’s jurisdiction.
- Any escalation of public concerns to higher level shall result in Negative Rating of the concerned.
NO OPPOSITION IN LEGISLATURE
- The legislators irrespective of the parties and thought process shall work as part of the government like those of ruling party with equal sharing of roles.
- All proposed major actions and policies shall be vetted online by the public in general.
- There shall be no opposition in the legislature and anyone within the house including those belonging to ruling party shall have privilege to express their thoughts independently.
SERVICE DELIVERY AT HOME
- Majority of the services will get delivered at door steps of the people on demand
- A few services shall get delivered automatically even without application through auto processing of data –like auto-applicability of old-age pension after attaining 60 years of age, if falling within prescribed income limit, etc.
- Leadership at Minister level shall be rotational and the associated MLAs / MPs shall get opportunity to take over as Minister subject to maintenance of the required ratings.
- The Minister shall normally be positioned for one year and then in rotation shall serve as MLA / MP.
FIELD PROJECTS MONITORING
- The field tasks shall be monitored real-time basis by using technologies having scope for uploading and validating data, geo-tagged images, videos, status report, etc.
- The information shared by the functionaries shall get validated and rated by the people of the area based on quality assumptions, time period taken, cost escalations, etc.
ENHANCED ACCOUNTABILITY OF CITIZENS
- The citizens’ accountability shall be clearly defined and religiously reviewed in letter and spirit.
- A new Act named Citizen Accountability Act (CAA) shall come in force to ensure that the citizens’ behavior remains reasonable.
- IT based mandatory holistic planning for each GP, Block & District within 3 months of mandate.
- Regional horizontal and State plan to be put up for public review in 4th month on Govt website
- Plan Approval in 4th month, followed by implementation process as per devised monthly action plan.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- All key positions in different deptts. to be filled within 3 months and remaining within 6 months.
- Remunerations to be rationalised commensurate with work load / done.
- Productivity mapping of each functionary through IT application.
- Employee Transfer authorities in states (meticulously defined) with Block level officer. BLOs by DLOs and DLOs by HOD level. Govt only to transfer DCs, HODs and Secretaries.
- The state plan and all the plans down the line shall be reviewed on quarterly basis.
- Delays in projects due to lack of public support shall impact the rating of elected representatives.
- Delay in procedural processes shall impact the rating of functionaries.
PERKS & PRIVILEGES FOR ELECTED PEOPLE
- Minimum fixed remunerations shall be ascertained from the public through online voting in the beginning and followed by a 3 member committee headed by an Economist.
- Variable part shall be added subject to Productivity (Including Public Rating) based on a formula.
RATIONALISING PENSION PLAN FOR ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES
- The pension provision in present form for elected representatives shall cease to exist.
- Any schematic pension plan can take place as per new policy on universalisation of social security.
REAL TIME DATA – PERIODIC UPDATED DATA
- The first and foremost task shall be to work on Real Time Data Management.
- The system of keep asking irrelevant information from department to department shall cease to exist.
- Multiple IT applications of public services shall capture data from the live online data.
PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP
- The investment for various projects shall be maximized through Public Private Partnership model.
- The Panchayats, Cooperatives and Societies shall get due attention to conceive, implement & operate sizable projects.
RIGHT TO RECALL
- The elected representatives performing below minimum standards and maintaining low performance rating shall be subject to be called back by the people, followed by giving chance to the 2nd runner or new one.
- People of the concerned jurisdiction shall get online rights to recall back based on the rating below 50% during the year.
- The Lokneeeti Associates shall undertake in beginning on oath to honour the verdict of the public in case of recall.
FIXED TIMELINE FOR ALL AFFAIRS
- Every task pertaining to the public service delivery shall have fixed timeline
- No tenders and appointments shall take time beyond 3 months for arriving on conclusion including contracting process.
- No entitled financial claim made by any agency or individual from any public authority shall take more than 30 days.
- The delay shall attract low performance rating of the responsible authorities besides penalties.
- All processes to be undertaken through IT Application.
PRIORITIES SECTORAL VISION
Agriculture | Health | Education | Industries | Forest and Land Management | Livestock | Social Justice | Law & order | Judiciary | Employment | Environment | Cities – SMART | Roads | Transportation |Electricity / Energy | Water | Technology | Housing | Tourism | Others